Friday, February 29, 2008

Quotes of the Year Part I

We started a quote list at the beginning of the semester. Sadly, we haven't been keeping up with it as much this semester, but that will have to change. We got a couple good ones from the recent robot party:

"Is this techno remix of that Kanye song, stronger?" -Dolu, in reference to Daft Punk's 'Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger'

Dolu is always good for some quotes. Call it that Nigerian charm.

--Matt, are you glad you came?
--Yeah, I got to f*** a robot! -Ethan Hart, because I believe he was pretty drunk at the time

And now for some blasts from the past...

"I type the fastest of anyone ever born!" -Susie, sometime early last semester

"Bethany, you need to dance when you are finished playing beer pong because I am the only one dancing!" -Ponge, she became quite the little dancer this year

and lest we forget her catchphrase, "Sometimes I kick!"

Am I a huge nerd for being annoyed that the quotation marks look more like inch marks? Ugh.

1 comment:

Oscar said...

Have you played 'shake the can' recently?