Saturday, May 16, 2009

Uh oh

So I told someone I would blog this week and she even commented about how her friends don't blog on her blog and so I just figured I'd have to since today is Saturday and is almost the end of the week!

Boo ya.

So Julie's in Germany. She can talk about that when she returns.

I graduated from my 1-year master's program, and am currently taking a break before I hopefully start working in a week or two.

I have three weddings on the lineup to attend... The first one is May 30th.

Bachelorette party next weekend for my friend Jessica. That should be fun.

I'm about to leave to go to a crawfish boil in a few minutes. I think I've been to more this year than ever, so that's cool.

The Grey's Anatomy season finale was crazy and I don't even like that show. I must say I didn't see the end coming -- Maybe I'm stupid, but I was surprised.

Hmm... So that's all for now. This is really just here so Susie won't complain to me. But she probably still will.

1 comment:

Susie said...

Hahahaha I decided to check to see if you had actually posted, fully believing that you wouldn't have by now, and you did!

And I have five weddings in the next eight months to go to, two of which I'm in. So, in your face, Ponge.

(Don't worry, I pretty much expect that this blog will be defunct by the end of the year.)