Saturday, August 16, 2008

La dee daaa

Mmm... Looks like Julie and I have both been slacking a little bit in our updates.

I had a final a few weeks ago and started the fall semester last Monday, so I think I've got an excuse. The final went fine apparently. Got an A in the class. Didn't really go that often, so that's pretty cool.

I'm taking Biochem, and two other classes, but Biochem is the main one. That's biochemistry for you non-science types. Four days a week. 8:00 am. That's early. At least I don't feel quite as worthless anymore. I'm working on fixing up my resume so I can start applying for jobs. Hopefully that will be fruitful. All I gotta say is, I sure am glad I'm not in engineering grad school. Or in a real master's program where you have to do a thesis. Heh heh.

I got some pictures printed at Walgreen's today from graduation weekend and other events during school to fill some frames I have bought in the past few weeks. So that made me reminisce about school and all that. I'm going up in three weeks for a game though! Yay. Then again the week after. Crazy. Hopefully my flights won't get cancelled/delayed/crash or anything like that. Oh well. I just won't think about that till it happens.

I've done a lot of home-improvements this weekend. I went to Ikea and bought a dresser. Got to put that together. It hurt my hands. I hung up some pictures and things, too. I probably should have studied a little bit, but that didn't really happen.

I've made some pretty good, really easy recipes lately. If you would like the recipe for italian sausage and bean soup or eggplant pasta, let me know and I can email them to you. ;) Hmm so what else has happened since I last wrote in here.... I broke my phone again. Haha. It fell in the sink. I got one of those new Instinct's. It's pretty cool. It's got a GPS, so that's pretty convenient. I can be standing somewhere, and be like, where can I eat? And the phone will tell me what's closest! It's awesome! But its pretty funny when it doesn't know where I am and thinks I'm off course. Anyways.

Ohh facebook reminiscing. So much fun.

Later.

1 comment:

Susie said...

Hey, if it crashes, you'll know how to survive thanks to Lost! Although... you probably won't be flying over any oceans...hm.