Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I hope I don't melt this one too

I DROPPED MY PHONE IN THE TOILET IN DEBARTOLO!

It was like.. during the flush, so it swirled around in there for a while. I was afraid I was going to lose it forever, but it reappeared once all the swirling was finished.

Sigh.

So now if I'm not at a computer, I have no way to contact people. This is upsetting.

I'm trying to decide if I want to go run. I probably should... ok yeah. I'll go.

Hopefully this phone will recover from this catastrophe with all my phone numbers in tact.

And in the future, I will not put my phone in such shallow pockets.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Maybe some people were just not meant to have cell phones. Or maybe you should just stay away from all bodies of water, big or small.

Katherine said...

Julie... staying away from toilets is kind of unreasonable.

David said...

That's so... foul...

Katherine said...

Thanks I realize this. I'm kind of grossed out... don't want to touch my phone... At least you didn't have to stick your hand in a toilet in debartolo.

Anonymous said...

staying away from toilets isn't unreasonable if you have diapers or a catheder or something