Friday, May 9, 2008

My worst post ever

Things you may have missed:
Napoleon Dan-o-myte, my friend from home, coming to visit South Bend.
Backer, backer after-parties, backer after-parties with on-demand karaoke.
Derby party...with home made Derby pie and mint juleps (of which I did not partake.)
More Backer? Yeah, sounds about right. Nick Schott has an awesome picture of half the people in the bar. It was awesome, except the guy whose arm is partially obscuring my face.
Last week of school. No one really wants to remember all that work and stuff.
A few of us went to Rum Runners on Wed. Not really the most exciting crowd, but it was decently fun. Oh! There was also Seis de Mayo lunch at Don Pablos, although since it was voting day here in Indiana, there were no margaritas.

I finished most everything on Wednesday, but I still have some loose ends to finish up (I wasn't there when kinkos printed something, and of course they screwed it up. I almost had a mental breakdown, but that happens often enough for me, so whatevs). Thursday night, which was last night, we had a bunch of people over for pizza. It was pretty yummy. Lost was pretty good last night. It was good to see people, but sometimes I get overwhelmed with socializing. I think that is why I like dancing so much...you don't necessarily have to carry on a conversation.

Anyway. I am being lame, as always. I hope senior week doesn't suck.

No comments: