Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I remembered one!

So I remembered a really weird dream I had that I think was the inspiration for me to start putting my dreams on here.

It was the night after the Navy game. I had a dream we were walking from TC to the Backer, except we must have gone a really stupid way because we walked down Vaness. We passed a bunch of parties at TC, where people were leaving their doors open like they lived in a dorm. Except that apparently you're allowed to have your door open when you have parties. Which I don't think you can do in a dorm. At least not in a girl's dorm. Anyways, we walked to Twyckenham, where the line already reached along the fence of the soccer fields. Talk about a long line. Anyways. We were in line with some Navy people I think. Talked to them about something or other. Probably the 'backer. That's all I remember.

Last night I dreamt that my purse got stolen. Right in front of me. And I was really mad and made the guy give it back. I think this was related to me watching the first episode of The Wire the other day. Also, I was in an airport at some point and realized I forgot my backpack. I called my mom, who apparently was close, and came to the airport to give it to me. The problem was, I was staying in an airport hotel, which was on the inside of security (in my dream) so I was really worried I wouldn't be able to get it. BUT when I went to meet her near the security station, the people there just let her through. Which I was super confused about.

You know, that's the second dream I've had about my purse getting stolen that I can remember. Weird. Anyone know what that means?

3 comments:

Susie said...

How does one rember?

haha sorry. I had to.

I think the purse thing means that...you're pregnant. Or maybe you have lupus.

Katherine said...

Hahahaha.

Thanks susie. I thought that looked weird. I clearly wasn't paying attention.

Oscar said...

actually..to dream that you lost your purse denotes loss of power and control of possessions. It also suggests that you may have lost touch with your real identity. If you find a purse, then it represents a renewed sense of self. I just know these things.