Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Why can't I fall asleep at a reasonable hour?

So, normally, it's my own fault that I can't sleep, but tonight, I'm pretty sure people in the apartment below me, or somewhere in my building, are having some sort of domestic dispute.

Wherever they are, there's a lot of yelling. And I can hear it from my bedroom.

Ohhh. Quote I just heard..

"I want you to tell me that you love me - "

"I have!"

And throw in a bunch of "F-You"s, etc. Some loud noises, which are presumably things being thrown or doors being slammed, and the occasional hysterical scream.

Arrrrghh.. Why can't we all just make each other sandwiches and get some sleep, huh? Since they've been arguing for a good 45 minutes now, I don't think its going to solve anything tonight.

Oh. And just so you know, it doesn't seem like anyone's been physically hurt. So I guess that's good.

1 comment:

Orlando said...

LOL. Larissa told me about that. I freaked out the other day because I noticed she abruptly moved out. BTW, I think we both need to update our blogs more frequently.