Saturday, March 22, 2008

Good Friday...was a GREAT Friday

Yesterday started off well as me, Katherine, Bethany and Rory ate delicious sushi at Toyo, a nearby restaurant. Afterwards we went to Meijer where we bought chocolate bunnies, including Bunny Big Ears, Peter Rabbit, and the bunny with the big feet. We passed on Professor bunny and Diva bunny (probably for the best). We also got some beverages on sale and PANCAKE BLASTER...pancake batter in a can!

Later that day, Dave came over and K, B and I watched Jesus Christ Superstar (you know, for Good Friday). I love that movie, seriously. It is groovy...or...far out? I am not up on the appropriate 70s slang. We had a delicious dinner of frozen fish, frozen pizza, and mac and cheese. At some point, everyone fell asleep, with Katherine on the futon, Bethany curled in an unnatural position on the round chair, and Dave on the floor, in his cute little sweatpants (kinda like kindergarten naptime.)




When we finally got everyone up, we played a game of beer pong, which Dave and I won. He was wearing a blanket like a cape and running around squealing. It was a great tactic. Later, we almost had a full-blown party. Rory came over, as well as JR, Brian, Fernando, Luis, and their friend Brian. Dave wanted to watch basketball, so i made him play one-on-one Kings with me, until JR and Brian jumped in. Then EVERYONE decided to play a game. It was a really fun game of Kings. Hilarity ensued. I got smacked on my butt more than once. Everyone ganged up on Katherine. It was great.

Then on to the Backer, keeping the streak alive! We saw some old friends, townies, etc. There was lots of kissing involved. I took about a million pictures. It was a pretty solid visit, in my opinion. Oh! And hug a polak day! Bethany and Dave were very excited! Yeah, it all gets kinda fuzzy after that.

No comments: