Sunday, March 2, 2008

SB in SB Weekend I Adventures

So Julie here has been criticizing me about my blogging abilities so I'm gonna attempt to work on that now. So here's how spring break weekend #1 went:

Went to the Backer on Friday night. Big surprise there. Someone decided it was a good idea to buy drinks for us all night. Oh well. I can't complain about only having to pay cover. Alas, Bethany did not join us. And Susie was gone. But we still managed to have a good time. Also, Susie gave me the great idea to mock her in our blog. That may happen, but probably not today.

Hmmm so what happened Friday? Oh. Brian the Accountant and Dave were enjoying themselves. Ha. They're both crazy. There were still some students around, despite it being spring break and all. A few people told us they'd be there but didn't show up. (You know who you are.) We got DJ Drew to play Girlfriend, which we hadn't heard in a while. We left early... I think around 2:30 or so.

Saturday night was like rap & MJ night at the Backer. I do think we got all our requests played. I Don't Feel Like Dancing, Your Love, I Want It That Way (don't judge me... hahaha). Speaking of these.. I haven't heard Invisible Touch there in a long time. I think that'll be my next request. Bethany was there this time, so I had someone to split a Blue Moon with. We hung out with Dave's friends sans Dave, and determined that we have sufficiently stolen his friends. Mwa ha ha ha. Bethany and I got to sit in the back seat of a cool car. It was very roomy. No automatic locks though. At the end of the night, we got like half of the people in the bar into a circle for Proud To Be An American. (NOTE: Contrary to popular belief, we didn't actually KNOW half of the people in the bar...) Now, I'm not really a huge fan of doing that "get in a circle and sway" thing, but it was pretty funny.

So now, Sunday, we're just hanging out. The plans are to go Don Pablos for dinner and eat some food. Then go grocery shopping. I want to bake.

So, Julie? Was that any better?

3 comments:

Julie said...

That was pretty good, but I thought of some things. There were a lot of people who got thrown out of the backer. That was pretty funny, except when the bouncer stepped on my foot and ran into Bethany. And I thought you were going to mention inappropriate teacher-student relations...haha. Oh, and that we saw Matt C. and his friends there on Friday. That was pretty memorable because they never go to the backer. Also, what about Thursday night? Trivia, finny's, our law student friend who always sees us out?

Katherine said...

Why don't you put this in a real post instead of a comment?

Susie said...

hahaha you guys are so funny. I love it.