Saturday, March 1, 2008

What the blog are you blogging about?

Ha. That title came from the opening monologue of SNL that we just watched. It was pretty hilarious. Anyway, I just wanted to talk about some of the interesting things you have to look forward to on this blog.
One: a background info post were we make a glossary of sorts telling you about all our friends and things doe those who are out of the loop.
Two: more quotes. Many, many more quotes.
Three: Descriptions of some of our more memorable experiences. (at certain establishments across the street.)
Four: a tribute to the Backer, for it shall not be here for much longer, or so the rumor says.
Five: Pictures.
Six: What we did at the mall today.

And the last shall be first. So today we went to the mall. We saw lots of interesting sights. Like the mennonite women in Victoria's secret. Are they allowed to wear pink panties? Really? And then later, at the same store, we saw one man, standing, looking confused, wearing camo and John Deer gear. Twas a funny sight. They changed the names of all the stuff at Bath and Body Works (well, since the last time I bought something from there, which was probably in 7th grade.) I saw some crocs with the fuuurrr. We ate delicious mall food. I fed Bethany a fry. Katherine looked at things in the Gap. Katherine learned all about hair school (we got our hair did). My hair smells like "product." So does Katherine's.

Welp, that's about all I have time for. Backer wooo!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Oh my gosh. I was literally listening to that SNL intro at the very moment I came here to see if you guys had written anything today. Because all that talk of blogs reminded me of your blog. Hahahahahaha. I laughed. Like that.