Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Memories & Tuesday

So we were just reminiscing about our robot party. And I am in full agreement that we should have another backer power hour.

Today, Julie & I went to Rolf's. I biked for a while, since I seem to have a chronic cough now. Psh. Anyways. Julie ran, then we played a little basketball. Now I haven't played basketball since my sophomore year of high school.

Okay Julie just told me I was practically 40. I don't believe that.

Back to my story. So we were playing basketball. Yeah okay that's actually it. Then we went to the main building. Lots of excitement there. Then we were off to Riley, where we ran into Ron. After that, we were walking back to TC and stopped through Decio and got sandwiches. Blah blah blah... Then tonight we went to Between the Buns and ended up playing trivia and winning 3rd place! And those people have huge onion rings. It was kind of an uneventful day, actually, as you're probably realizing by reading this. But if you spend time reading stuff like this then you probably don't have extremely eventful days yourself. Or you spend a lot of time procrastinating. Which I know I do.

Oh. And we left our friend a surprise for when he gets back from spring break. hahaha.

2 comments:

Susie said...

Did you guys get prizes for third place? (And did you leave out the part where you got third place...out of three groups?)

Katherine said...

bitch please, there were like 6 or 7 groups. and we were tied for last going into the final question. which was... "what movie won the oscar for best picture in 1964?" there were choices, and we knew it was "My Fair Lady" because we saw it on the TV after Fischer Grad mass.

And our prizes were: Captain Morgan Visor, a Between The Buns ribbon magnet thing for you car that says "support better burgers", and a $10 gift certificate.