Monday, March 3, 2008

Girls Next Door

So Julie just said this:

"I kind of feel like Hugh Hefner, because I just stay in my pajamas all day."

I hope that's the only reason she feels like Hef?

So that's the story of our day. Yesterday and today pretty much actually. We did watch some Arrested Development, and it was the one where Buster loses his hand, which is a good one.

Last night, Julie and I played the same song at the EXACT same time on our computers! It was cool. We tried a few times, and finally got it right with "Low" by Flo Rida featuring T Pain. Hahaha.

We also watched The Darjeeling Limited last night. I personally, enjoyed it a lot. One of my favorite quotes from it was:

"I love you too, but I'm gonna mace you in the face!"

Then I watched Trust The Man, for the sole reason that it had David Duchovny in it. So that was enjoyable since he was a main character. Have I mentioned how excited I am for the new X-Files movie? Well. I am.

That is all.

5 comments:

Susie said...

Apparently I have to comment. So I'll say this: You should start stalking David Duchovny. Also...um...hm. Well, it sounds like you guys are having a very productive Spring Break, I suppose. I like that your biggest accomplishment of the past two days was that you and Julie played a song at the same time. Hahaha. Oh, how I wish I had been there to witness the moment.

Susie said...

Oh and by the way, just because David Duchovny's in something does not make it an enjoyable movie. Have you ever seen Evolution? Man. Granted, I only saw it once and it was quite awhile ago, but it sure did seem to suck when I saw it. Even if he did play the main character.

Katherine said...

EVOLUTION IS SO FUNNY. Seriously. How can a movie where the solution is to use dandruff shampoo to kill the aliens not be good?

Susie said...

Katherine, I think you answered your own question there. Man. I mean, I don't even know what to say to that. (But like I said, it was awhile ago. And I don't think I was in the best mood at the time. So maybe I should give it another chance? Nah.)

Julie said...

Way to ruin the ending. Now I'll never watch it!!

And I am being productive! I got a job interview!