Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's sunny outside!

So this week has been pretty un-fun as far as weeks go. I don't really know when actually having to do work became such a burden, but a design report and 2 tests really tired me out. But now, I'm done with all that and am currently doing my laundry. When I should have been studying, I actually cleaned up my room some. I can finally use my computer at my desk! That makes my room sound worse than it really is, but still. I don't like working around clutter. Unfortunately, I tend to make things pretty cluttered so that doesn't really mesh well.

The weather is amazing right now. I wish it would stay this way, but I seriously doubt that will happen. Who knew 50 degrees could seem so warm? Well, I'm sure there are people... but whatever. Anyways, to enjoy the weather, I went for a run yesterday. That was like, the first time in many many months that I've been able to run outside, and the first time in weeks that I've actually run. I've had a persistent cough for a while that's finally, hopefully, actually going away. Then again, I've thought it's been "going away" for about 3 months now. So yeah, the run. I ran around the edge of campus, pretty much. I mapped it online today and it said it was 3.5 miles. You can see the route by clicking the button below. Cool!

View Interactive Map on MapMyRun.com

In other news, I have a friend coming in town tomorrow. I'm planning on driving to Chicago to pick her up 'cause I'm nice like that. I'm pretty sure I'm going to hit rush hour, however and it's going to take me a long time. Soooo that will be fun. I'll bring good music I guess. I'd really rather not drive there by myself. I don't really know why... I drive to Dallas all the time from home and it's a little further I think. Whatevs.

Well. I hope that this weekend makes up for the crappy week I've had. Tonight we get started with Lost, and Legends Trivia - always a good time. Well. Mostly a good time. We've really been doing kind of poorly at trivia as of late. And that's a little depressing.

I just decided that this blog should have more pictures. SO! I'm going to try to take my camera more places and actually take pictures. That sounds like a good plan to me. 10 more minutes till my laundry is done in the washing machine.. 8 now. Okay. That's enough rambling from me. Like you even care.. Haha. But what are blogs for? Just ask Susie.

1 comment:

Susie said...

I like that you mapped out your run, Katherine. You're so weird. And sort of nerdy. But you knew that.